Tuesday, November 11, 2014

MAC x Nasty Gal Collection Beauty News!

Hi Beauty!
 
So MAC has teamed up with my ultimate idol Sophia Amoruso.
You yourself can channel your inner #GIRLBOSS with this MAC collection scheduled to come out December 4th at select MAC locations and sometime in February internationally.
 
 
Not only am I obsessed with this book, Sophia, and makeup but the collection is insane.
 
Lipstick $16.00
Stunner - True Red (Matte)
Runner - Burgundy (Matte)
Gunner - Deep Plum (Matte)
 
Nail Polish $12.00
Flming Rose - True Red


 
I will be grabbing Runner and Gunner as I don't wear reds (except for my Louboutin Nail Lacquer.)
 
A few months ago I even posted on Instagram the book #GIRLBOSS. I feel like I am Sophia Jr. always coming up with business ideas. She is my role model for sure!

 
Happy Veterans Day! Happy Beauty News! Now I am off to lay down with a face mask and research more beauty facts for you all to enjoy!
xo, KC
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment