Tuesday, June 9, 2015

My secret to whiter teeth in just 5 minutes and on a budget!!

So I drink a lot of coffee .. well let's keep it real - I drink a lot of Starbucks. I recently received a gift card for $50 for my college graduation and I think it lasted me 2 weeks. It's a real problem; I'm aware. So if you are an avid coffee or tea drinker like I am, if you are super nasty and unhealthy and smoke, or you just want to have pearly whites - I have just the trick.

I have had some free time on my hands and have decided to work on myself. Teeth are very important to me; the first thing I look at on someone is their smile. I bet I've never told you I was originally going to school to be an orthodontist then switched to fashion and beauty marketing - but that's neither here nor there.

I began hunting for the best teeth whiter I could find at the drugstore. You don't have to go to the dentist and spend a couple hundred dollars - you don't even have to spend $40-$50 on Crest White Strips. I recommend Plus White 5 Minute Premier Whitening System. I bet you can't wait to hear what is costs? Well I found it at Harmon for $8.99 - I also had a 20% off coupon (which you can find online or use the Bed Bath & Beyond coupons) and the total was $7.20.


All you do is put the gel in the tray and wait anywhere from 5-20 minutes. I recommend doing it once a day although the package says twice a day because any whitening makes your teeth sensitive. You will notice a big difference after just 4 days!! It also comes with a Stain Guard Rinse that removes plaque and prepares your teeth for optimal whitening.



Happy Whitening Beauties!!

No comments:

Post a Comment